Elevate Your Career by Joining Our Human Resources Team in the Gaming Industry!
Casino M8trix is looking for a Human Resources (HR) professional to join our team!
You will help manage the day-to-day operations of the HR department and will carry out responsibilities in all functional HR areas including recruiting and onboarding, employee relations, benefits, leave of absences, and organizational development. You must be capable of operating with independent, mindful judgement in this position.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- At least 2 years of Recruiting and Employee Relations experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting in front of small to large groups.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Be 21 years of age or over.
If you would like an opportunity to join our Human Resources team, you must possess the following skills:
- A high level of emotional intelligence and critical thinking skills.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick and willing learner.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to complete deadline-oriented tasks.
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment law.
- Team player, ability to recognize how individual actions affect the team as a whole.
- Bilingual – Not a requirement, but a definite plus! Our employees speak a wide variety of languages, such as Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Tagalog, and more.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Consult with department managers to clarify job specifications, job duties and skill requirements, and write job postings to reflect current needs.
- Full-cycle recruitment, including posting jobs, applicant screening, interviews and managing applicant flow through online applicant tracking system.
- Manage pre-employment administrative processes, onboarding, and facilitation of orientation.
- Provide partnership and support to management with regards to employee relations, handling and preparation of disciplinary actions and coaching.
- Explain company policies, procedures and legal regulations and the need for company compliance to all levels of management.
- Maintain full life cycle of employee health benefits, including new hire enrollments, open enrollment, qualifying events, and COBRA.
- Manage relationships with insurance carriers and benefits broker.
- Respond to employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and discrimination complaints.
- Translation for employees (if applicable).
Work Hours and Availability:
Casino M8trix is hiring for Day Shift business hours 9:00AM to 6:00PM. Some flexibility is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation range is between $70,000 to $80,000 annually, depending on experience. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees, including paid time off, medical, vision, dental and life insurance. In addition, employees receive a 25% discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting, and/or contact you regarding your employment application.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.