Do you have proven experience in automotive, construction, and/or mechanical contracting?
Crane Engineering is looking for a Technician with the drive to learn and become a successful member of our Service Team.
Crane Engineering is a growing organization, located in Kimberly and Eau Claire, Wisconsin that is a pre-eminent distributor of pumps, valves, filters, and other fluid handling solutions to a broad range of industries.
• Demonstrate and promote Crane’s core values (Act with Integrity and Respect, Foster Teamwork, Focus on the Customer, Strive for Excellence and Innovation, Project Passion and Energy and Have Fun).
• Perform precision overhauls of pumps, valves, agitators, and other rotating equipment in house and at customer site.
• Install fluid process equipment at industrial customer sites.
• Install and perform service on waste water equipment at customer sites.
• Install mechanical seals, couplings, V-belts, bearing seals, relief valves and other accessories both in house and at customer site.
• Troubleshoot fluid process equipment problems and prepare recommendations for repair or replacement.
• Assist customers during new equipment start-ups.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding service work, repair parts and pump operation.
• Maintain and perform preventative maintenance on service equipment and tools.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Background in automotive, construction and/or mechanical contracting. Experience with Fluid Process systems (pumps and valves) a plus.
• Willingness to learn. The nature of our Service Business focuses on precision repair, maintenance and installation of fluid process equipment. Crane Engineering is committed to training the right candidate the skills required to be a successful Fluid Process Equipment Service Technician.
• Positive, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards.
• Ability to handle a varied and fast-paced workload to meet customer needs.
• Well-organized and self-directed team player.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
The Service Technician role is a full-time position. Crane Engineering offers on the job training, competitive compensation and benefits structure within a values-focused culture.
Apply today and join the team!
Crane Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Crane Engineering also participates in E-Verify to verify identity and employment eligibility.