Great new opportunity for a Multicracft Millwright or Maintenance Mechanic! The ideal candidate will
perform maintenance and repair operations necessary to keep the mill, equipment, machinery and tools in good operating condition; working in the many diversified capacities required in maintenance.
- Work involves a wide range of methods and procedures on a variety of complex and routine duties, requiring considerable care as to adequately and properly dismantle, repair, lubricate, reassemble, fabricate, or otherwise work on general maintenance in varied capacities at basic level of such occupations as machine repair, pipefitter, plumber, millwright, and welder.
- High School/GED required
- 2+ years working in an industrial environment on a mechanical maintenance craft.
- Experienced working in extreme weather conditions.
- Willing to climb, bend, stand, or lift items.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to pass a written test, Face-to-face interview, and a hands on assessment.
Wages & Benefits
Optimus Steel has a competitive benefit package.
Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care FSA
401K, Company match
Basic Life/Accident Insurance
Employee Assistance Program