Great new opportunity for an Industrial Electrician! The ideal applicant will perform maintenance and repair operations necessary to keep plant, equipment, machinery and tools in good operating condition; working in the many diversified capacities required in electrical maintenance.
- Make all necessary mechanical repairs to electrical equipment, including the replacement, repair and installation of bearings, gears, shafts, pins, couplings, etc. Analyze all types of circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings as required to install, repair, adjust, calibrate, program, time, construct, modify or service all types of materials and electronic or electrical tools.
- Designs, installs, troubleshoots and implements programs for programming logic controllers, calibrate, program, design, test and adjust any type of integrated, indicating or graphic electrical or electronic instruments or controllers, pressure and flow meters, combustion control equipment, regulator, timing devices, pyrometers.
- Detect and report faulty material, environmental hazards, and/or improper operation of plant equipment or machinery; refer questionable and unusual matters to proper supervision.
- Follow all safety regulations and practices.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so classified.
- High School/GED required.
- 2+ years working in an industrial environment on a mechanical maintenance craft.
- Experienced working in extreme weather conditions.
- Willing to climb, bend, stand, or lift items.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to pass a written test, Face-to-face interview, and a hands on assessment.
Wages & Benefits
Optimus Steel has a competitive benefit package.
Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care FSA
401K, Company match
Basic Life/Accident Insurance
Employee Assistance Program