Lightology is the largest contemporary lighting showroom in North America. Our goal is to educate our customers on the intricacies of lighting design. And with this knowledge, our customers come to appreciate the significant impact that great lighting design can have on their home, office, store, or restaurant. This knowledge, accompanied by a partnership with our staff and our exceptional product line gives our customers all the tools necessary to create an atmosphere uniquely suited to their needs.
Find us at www.lightology.com.
Position: Chat Team Sales Consultant
Position reports to the National Sales Director
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
The Chat Team Sales Consultant is in responsible for building and growing customer engagements through Lightology’s webchat platform.
- Handle incoming sales chat requests through our online sales channels (emails, webchat, and other digital channels)
- Process high-volume live customer interactions through the Lightology.com website
- Evaluate digital segments to increase efficiencies and enhance customer experience
- Assist all customer types with product and sales questions
- Manage all interactions and case management in CRM platform
- Experience utilizing Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience in high volume digital B2C or B2B environment
- Lighting experience preferred
- Tuesday – Saturday schedule
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- Two weeks (10 days) of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year
- Five (5) Days of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year
- Paid company holidays, starting after 30 Days of employment
- Company sponsored Life with AD&D Insurance Policy Coverage
- Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D optional Insurance benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment