Remote or in one of our offices in Boston, MA (HQ), Denver, CO, or Louisville, KY
We are a rapidly growing technology company, enabling electric utilities around the world to lead the energy transition with enhanced transmission grid flexibility, increased resiliency, and more grid capacity for renewable energy. We provide utilities with our patented, non-contact sensors for the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics they need to accelerate the path to a net zero grid. We are looking for a highly experienced, sophisticated electric utility salesperson to jump into this adventure and build LineVision with us. Google ‘Grid Enhancing Technologies’ and you will see that our technology is becoming increasingly important to how utilities operate. Regulatory and legislative tailwinds are adding even more momentum to our growth. This is the rare situation every salesperson seeks in their career, when new technology and the market have reached critical mass at the same moment, and it is simply time to go execute!
What will you do?
- Execute LineVision’s sales strategy to drive growth and market penetration
- Drive new opportunities while maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships
- Present at industry events including conferences and technical exhibitions
- Develop and grow a network of customer advocates
- Carry the voice of the customer & market to influence product roadmap, marketing initiatives, and corporate priorities
- Stay current on industry standards, regulatory requirements, relevant technologies, competitors, and industry dynamics
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development departments for continuous improvement
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience selling substantial projects to electric utilities
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in engineering or a technical field, an MS or MBA is a great addition
- A solid understanding of US Federal and State utility regulation and policy
- The ability and willingness to travel as needed, including international locations (this is not an old-fashioned road warrior role. We travel when needed to get the job done, but that’s usually not more than a few times per month)
- A highly organized, methodical sales approach that delivers consistent wins
- Outstanding remote-team and client/partner collaboration and communication skills
- An ownership mentality
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. You will be a critical player in the global energy transition. Your success will lead the industry toward a more resilient, reliable, and greener grid
- Growth. Your success will contribute to the pace at which LineVision grows. You will have great responsibility and great rewards
- Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a true success story, with competitive base and huge variable compensation potential, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We are a remote-first organization, but have teams in Boston, Denver, and Louisville
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and wildfires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increase capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
If you are a Colorado resident, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job title in the subject line of the email.
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.