LineVision is leading the clean energy revolution. You might think our future will be powered by wind and solar, but that will simply not happen if those electrons cannot be moved on the US transmission grid. There are 2,000 GW of renewable projects stuck in the interconnection queue right now. There are major bottlenecks on the transmission grid.
The clean energy future will not arrive without addressing those major problems.
Welcome to LineVision
At LineVision you will play a critical role in advancing the clean energy revolution by showing global electric utilities how they can increase the capacity, resilience, and reliability of the transmission system. Our solutions unlock grid capacity, allowing electric utilities to meet carbon commitments, renewable generation to reach your home, and to increase the reliability of a grid that is in dire need of investment.
What will you do?
Be the SME!
· Be the expert on LineVision’s technology to educate utility engineers and executives about how to create a better grid.
· Provide leadership on commercial and technical strategies to enable efficient, data-driven solutions to major grid challenges.
· Work closely with all LineVision technical teams; you’d be joining a great group of visionaries.
· Enhance LineVision’s technical leadership and credibility through participation in industry technical forums (CIGRE, IEEE), presentations at industry events, and writing white papers.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
· A vision - What does the “future grid” look like to you?
· A big brain - LineVision hires really smart people with advanced analytical degrees.
· A compelling background – Transmission line experience, working with Energy Management Systems, using data to solve big problems, communicating complex topics clearly and easily.
· A commitment – You will be working hard to improve the efficiency and reliability of the most advanced machine in the world – the US transmission system.
Who we are...
· We are a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid.
· We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale.
· We value perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment.
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For more information, visit http://www.linevisionInc.com
TO APPLY, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Engineer in the subject line.