EOI’s Benefit Support Center is seeking a dependable and motivated individual to join its call center as a seasonal Call Center Coordinator. This role reports to the Senior Manager of the Benefit Support Center and will focus on supporting the functions of the Benefit Support Center.
· Schedule benefit appointments for the client’s employees.
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and be able to determine next steps for taking or routing the call.
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers, going above and beyond when necessary.
· Keep comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database.
· Provide General office support and perform other duties as assigned.
· Self-motived with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and deliver high-quality production under tight deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
· Experienced user of Google docs and Microsoft suite, strong emphasis on Word and Excel.
· Excellent Customer Service, Data Entry, and Multi-tasking skills.
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
· Experience utilizing e-mail and performing web searches.
· At least one year of effective and relevant call center experience
· High School Diploma Required
· Spanish speaking is a plus and is preferred but not required
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Prolonged periods of time staring at a computer screen.
· Periodic reaching, stretching, and bending.
EOI is a small company that offers a career path including engagement with senior leaders, participation in company innovation, broad exposure to the industry, and opportunity to learn. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and casual work environment, and extensive opportunity.
Job Type: Seasonal with possibility to become full-time