We are a rapidly growing technology company, helping our utility partners around the world lead the energy transition by enabling enhanced grid flexibility, resilience, and security. We provide electric utilities with our patented, non-contact sensors to provide the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics needed to secure the future of the grid.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Line Monitoring, who will play a pivotal role in our organization working cross-functionally with our commercial and technology teams to drive enhancements to our current offerings, develop new features and products to delight our clients, enabling continued growth and impact.
What will you do?
You’ll be bringing our products to life by defining our product specifications while focusing our work on the most impactful development priorities and shaping the long term roadmap. You will:
- Define the user stories for our product specifications by providing clarification, story acceptance criteria, and refinement.
- Design and provide requirements for the new features and products needed by internal teams by working with the R&D, engineering, and technical development teams
- Develop, iterate, sketch and communicate how our users will interact with their data and share this with the software and hardware development teams who will bring them to life
- Provide testing, feedback, and validation of the new features in development
- Conduct customer and stakeholder interviews, blueprinting sessions, feedback meetings and elaborate on client personas and use cases.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Expertise in agile product development
- Demonstrated communication skills to effectively:
- Meet with customers and users for discovery interviews
- Define user needs
- Break down problems into smaller units of work
- Prioritize important developments with limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to consistently apply rigorous attention to detail, work ethic, professional integrity, and organizational skills
- (preferred) Knowledge of hardware, firmware, and IOT data collection products
- (preferred) Knowledge of device certifications including, but not limited to, FCC, CE, and IP certifications
- (preferred) Experience working with Utilities, SCADA systems, and Transmission Infrastructure
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact the company’s success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
- Growth. You will drive clarity in requirements and prioritization to maintain LineVision’s technical leadership in the $30B global market for line monitoring and dynamic line ratings..
- Distinction. You will be a thought leader in the industry, developing platforms and solutions that help utilities transform their grids for a clean energy transition.
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increasing capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
If you are a Colorado resident, Please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job title in the subject line of the email.
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.