Case Manager Job Description
Case Managers have the opportunity to work with individuals that may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging.
The Case Manager is responsible for:
- Assessing the areas of the individual's life where assistance is needed;
- Offering and coordinating resources for the individuals being supported;
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the individual's needs are met.
- Service plan development
- Attend regular meetings with individuals served and their interdisciplinary teams.
We are currently under a COVID exception that we do not have to see our clients in person yet, we can continue to see our clients over a video call or conduct a phone call. We expect this exception to go away, but do not know when yet. Who would be successful in this role? Someone who enjoys a variety from day to day and having a diverse array of clients. Case Managers have a lot of independence while managing their caseloads, therefore someone who would prefer group work to be self-led, consulting and collaborating with others, then returning to their independent tasks would succeed in this role.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to the individuals we support through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experiencing rapid growth in the Case Management department. Do you have you Bachelor’s in Social Work or related field? Are you licensed in Social Work or seeking your licensure in social work? Then this is a great opportunity for you! We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of lead agencies and our consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
Case Manager Requirements:
Our basic CM/CRC qualifications are:
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in social work, psychology, sociology, or a closely related field
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in any field and one year of experience as a social worker/case manager/care coordinator in a public or private social service agency.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance. Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
Applicants must be willing to commute to areas of Wright County for potential meetings.
Non-LSW wage: $23.55/hr. for 40hrs/week
LSW wage: $51,600/year salaried for 40hrs/week.
- FT work from home privileges' after completing 5 weeks of in office training
- Training Program
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA membership & paid CEUs
- Licensing supervision