With the guidance of the Customer Experience Team, the Quality Assurance Specialist will monitor, rate and provide relevant feedback to the Benefit Support Center Counselor team regarding call handling performance to ensure the highest level of quality and expectations per company standards and client guidelines are achieved.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor calls within our Benefit Support Center for standards of quality and completion, per company guidelines and client expectation.
- Provide structured and relevant feedback to our BSC Counselors.
- Participate in case trainings and chats as well as monthly counselor training events.
- Assess quality adherence criteria for QA audit forms per case for client customization.
- Prepares for and actively participates in call calibration sessions when needed.
- Effectively communicate with Customer Experience and Training Department to ensure consistency with performance and resources.
- Work with a sense of urgency and meet all deadlines with proactive communication concerning timelines.
- Is flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change or growth.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active resident license to sell Life & Health Insurance, strongly preferred
- 2-3 years sales or customer service call center experience
- Relevant call center QA or call monitoring or sales coaching experience
- Work from home or call center experience
- Tech savvy with knowledge of basic computer operations with experience working multiple platforms/systems
- Must be fluent in English and able to demonstrate strong communication skills such as impeccable grammar, spelling and reading skills. Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner, verbally and in writing.
- Highly PC proficient, able to maneuver multiple devices, systems and screens
- Attention to detail and quality-oriented
- Multi-task oriented
- Exposure and/or interest in Insurance and/or Employee Benefits (Voluntary & Group Plans)
- Ability to remain highly motivated while working independently in a fast-pace environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident, approachable, and positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)
What We Offer
- Work From Home with all necessary equipment provided
- Competitive Pay
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Opportunities
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Most of our promotions are internal)
- An opportunity to join a family of motivated leaders and self-starters with a diverse and inclusive culture