Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? Gotcha is an innovative mobility and media company looking for motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join the team as our Operations Manager in Richmond, CA.
The Operations Manager is a full-time, salaried position responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of assigned mobility system, including the management of all physical assets, hiring/training/managing of fleet team members, and sourcing/supervision of a local warehouse facility.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a fleet team that focuses on device maintenance and overall system health, including monitoring the location, battery level, and status of each asset in real-time. This is a fast-paced and hands-on position. The ability to troubleshoot mechanical and technical issues is essential. Strong leadership skills are required, as you will be delegating duties to local team members.
If you think you're a fit, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Gotcha, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
- Work directly with the in-house Launch Team to execute operational aspects of pre-launch implementation, including but not limited to: hiring, training, and managing a team of Fleet Technicians, sourcing and securing rebalancing vehicles, identifying, securing, and supervising warehouse space, site planning assistance, as needed, station equipment installation support, as needed, and development and implementation of operational timeline to deploy/collect mobility devices
- Inventory management:
- Oversee daily maintenance of mobility devices and mobility hub locations
- Studies and analyzes reports such as utilization data, system health information, asset availability, and ridership data to implement daily schedules and make recommendations for an efficient and rider-focused system
- Engages with and responds to customers in the field as needed
- Keeps Director of Operations consistently informed of system health and device availability; aims to meet established KPIs and achieve operational efficiency
- Mechanical and technical aptitude; previous bicycle/scooter experience is preferred; training on the technical and unique aspects of Gotcha mobility products will be provided
- At least two (2) years of work experience in the areas of general management or operations; experience in logistics or transportation industries preferred
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Data analysis proficiency is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Ability to identify priorities and focus on critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
- Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
- Displays a dependable, strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills and an understanding of smartphone applications
- Flexible schedule (ability to work nights, mornings, and weekends)
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- May require bending, stooping, lifting up to 40 pounds
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees:
- A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly.)
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- The ability to love being at work every day!