Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? Gotcha is an innovative mobility and media company looking for motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join the team as our Regional Account Manager, based out of either San Francisco, CA, or Sacramento, CA.
The Regional Account Manager is a full-time, salaried position responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts for Gotcha mobility systems (both current and new) within a defined territory (Gotcha's markets in the northern CA region, including 50 Corridor, Richmond, and Sonoma/Marin Counties & San Francisco).
You will oversee system planning, implementation, and marketing to achieve set ridership metrics. You will also manage a team of Mobility Ambassadors in each market and communicates regularly with key stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met.
If you think you're a fit, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Gotcha, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
- Leads the overall success and future growth of assigned mobility programs with a strong focus on system profitability, memberships, and utilization
- Acts as the primary point of contact for key stakeholders as it relates to system performance and optimization
- Under guidance of the Partner Experience Manager, works with Launch Team to achieve a smooth rollout and ensure completion of critical tasks during project implementation phase, including system mapping, staffing, installation, and marketing/public outreach
- Collaborates with local Operations Manager to achieve set KPIs; communicates performance to direct report and key stakeholders
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with system partners, vendors, and sponsors
- Works with Rider Experience team to achieve overall customer satisfaction
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve system functionality and performance
- Continuously builds relationship with key stakeholders and explores new business opportunities with new and existing partners
- Hires, trains, and manages a team of Mobility Ambassadors responsible for public education/outreach
- Works with Marketing Team to develop and implement localized strategies to drive memberships and boost engagement
- Shares regular reports on system performance with partners and internal teams
- Keeps Partner Experience Manager consistently informed of all aspects of the accounts, ie, partner satisfaction, product development, and financial position
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates areas of potential risk; raises internal flags as necessary
- Oversees and manages profit and loss statement for each assigned mobility program to maximize profit
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience of account management experience, managing large accounts
- Marketing and/or client-facing experience is required
- Understanding of financial and accounting practices; experience building and managing project budgets, mindful of maximizing margins
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to independently manage several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, energetic attitude that fosters positive relationships with partners and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to resolve conflicts, communicate, and manage well at all levels of the company and with staff in remote locations
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; capable of presenting opportunities and results in person or remotely
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Displays a dependable, strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
- Diplomatic with demonstrated ability to lead internal and external teams; able to negotiate with partners and key stakeholders
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to respond positively to client and peer criticism and feedback
- Able to make informed decisions independently with Gotcha’s best interests in mind
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees:
- A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly.)
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- The ability to love being at work every day!