Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? The Gotcha Group is an innovative mobility and media company looking for a motivated (and dare we say, fun) individual to join our team as a Senior Account Manager in Northern California. The ideal candidate would be located in San Francisco or Sacramento.
The Senior Account Manager is a full-time, salaried position (with other benefits described below) who is responsible for for overseeing a portfolio of accounts for Gotcha mobility systems by establishing strong partner relationships, managing the financial success of assigned programs, and leading Regional Account Managers to develop sustainable and successful Gotcha mobility programs.
If you think you're a fit, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with The Gotcha Group, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
- Ensures all contractual requirements are consistently met with partners, including established KPIs and renewal/trigger dates
- Hires, trains, onboards, and manages Regional AccountManagers for assigned systems
- Oversees and works very closely with Regional Account Managers to provide maximum support and resources to ensure overall success of each assigned mobility program
- Acts as internal partner advocate; identifies opportunities for service improvement and/or system expansion
- Leads forecasting process with Business Development/Finance Teams for rollout of partner system to include revenue modeling and expense budgeting
- Collaborates with Regional Community Manager and Launch Team to achieve a smooth rollout and ensure completion of critical tasks during project implementation phase, including system mapping, staffing, installation, and marketing/public outreach
- Reviews profit and loss statement with Regional Account Manager for each assigned mobility program to maximize profit
- Coordinates with in-house Accounting Team to ensure all aspects of billing for the partner contracts are achieved on time
- Supports Regional Community Manager and Marketing Team with development of local events/promotions to drive membership and adoption
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates areas of potential risk; raises internal flags as necessary
- Collaborates with internal teams as needed (Operations, Business Development, Sponsorship, Finance, Technology, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and Human Resources) to achieve successful in-market operations
- Tracks all deliverables and key performance progress for assigned systems including system health/asset availability, ridership, rebalancing, and membership
- Keeps Vice President consistently informed of all aspects of the accounts, ie, partner satisfaction, product development, and financial position
- Shares regular reports on project status to partners and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience of account management experience, managing large accounts
- Marketing and/or client-facing experience is required
- Understanding of financial and accounting practices; experience building and managing project budgets, mindful of maximizing margins
- Solid understanding of B2C and B2B marketing and product development principles
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to independently manage several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, energetic attitude that fosters positive relationships with partners and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to resolve conflicts, communicate, and manage well at all levels of the company and with staff in remote locations
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; capable of presenting opportunities and results in person or remotely
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Displays a dependable, strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
- Diplomatic with demonstrated ability to lead internal and external teams; able to negotiate with partners and key stakeholders
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to respond positively to client and peer criticism and feedback
- Able to make informed decisions independently with Gotcha’s best interests in mind
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees:
- A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly).
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- The ability to love being at work every day!