Paramedics provide Advanced Life Support (ALS) patient care, ambulance transportation, and other duties as assigned
· Must possess and maintain a valid State of Pennsylvania driver license.
· Must possess and maintain a valid State of Pennsylvania paramedic certification.
· Must possess and maintain PALS certification.
· Must possess an EVOC certification (NSC of VFIS) or complete this course within sixty (60) days from starting date.
· Must maintain ACLS certifications.
· Paramedics must maintain CPR certification. (ARC or AHA are acceptable)
· Paramedics must acquire and maintain accreditation through an Annual Medical Command Authorization by the Corps Physician Medical Director.