A third generation, family-owned business, EE Wine, Inc., now trading as Wine Energy, employs more than 170 service-conscious individuals and operates a fleet of 30 trucks and vehicles. We sell over 33 million gallons of heating oil and other petroleum products every year and serve nearly 3000 residential and commercial customers throughout Northern Virginia. Our HVAC Division is Class A licensed by the state of Virginia to install the latest energy-efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, along with Crystal Clean Duct Services, to improve your air quality needs. Additionally, our Retail Division proudly operates Wi-Not Stop convenience stores and a Marketplace.
The Duct Cleaning Technician provides quality duct cleaning and other related services to our customers while determining Interior Air Quality (IAQ). Responsible for day-to-day coordination of branch duct cleaning services to ensure jobs are completed as scheduled. Works with Duct manager for innovative ideas on product development and improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customers with quality air duct and dryer vent cleaning and sanitizing along with other related services as directed by the work order
- Adhere to all company rules, policies, and procedures to include, but not limited to, the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Air Duct Cleaning manual.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Assist with the set-up and tear-down of equipment and work area, accounting for all tools
- Remove all registers and returns, seal in preparation for the duct cleaning.
- Clean and mark, if needed, all registers and returns, then place back in the original position.
- Vacuum and clean all registers.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Complete all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns in all invoices, payments, and charges to designated person
· 1 – 2 years of related experience
· 18 years of age or older
· Valid driver’s license with a good driving record in compliance with Crystal Clean requirements
· Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with internal and external customers
· Demonstrated ability of good interpersonal and customer service techniques
· Have a general knowledge of residential and commercial air duct structures and how they relate with heating/AC systems
· Must be organized and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and to use power tools and climb ladders
· Other duties as assigned
Crystal Clean reserves the right to change or modify job duties at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Needs and requirements may vary according to business necessity.