Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening and we need your help. The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide. Clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there will be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and much more.
About the Position
Help those in need from the comfort of your own home! Direct Interactions is a proud partner with American Red Cross and we are in need of agents to assist with disaster-related financial assistance applications for those affected by Hurricane Ian. This is a 4 week temporary project that requires your commitment to working 25-40 hours per week for the duration of the project.
· Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
· Ability to remain poised under pressure for back to back calls
· Ability to show empathy for a callers frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely manner
· Documentation, data entry, organization and problem-solving skills required
· Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
· Legally able to work in the United States
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· $15.00 per hour
· This is an IC position
· IC payout is once per month on the 10th. Any hours worked from the 1st through the 30th or 31st, will be paid out on the 10th of the following month.
· We will need you to commit to 25-40 hours per week for the duration of the project
· Shifts are selected in 1-hours increments
· The call center is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week however, the concentration will be on hours from 8am to 8pm EST
· Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows 10 or higher. WE DO NOT SUPPORT MACs, Chromebooks or Tablet/iPads
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Installed, operational firewall
MANDATORY ORIENTATION & TRAINING:
Thursday November 10, 2022 11am EST - 1:30pm EST
Friday November 11, 2022 9am EST - 11:30am EST
Saturday November 12, 2022 10:30am EST - 1pm EST
You only need to select one session to attend. You select the time that works best for you.
· Training consists of self paced training and live virtual training
· All training is paid
· Must be able to start immediately
We do not contract or hire in the states of California or New York at this time.