Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening right now and we need your help! The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide and clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there may be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. please note the outbound calls are customer service or B2B inquiry calls, (not telemarketing). We encourage you to apply today because there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the clients we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family while still being able to have a work life balance!!!! We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance.
To be considered, you must first be invited to go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on-boarding process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
• Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
• Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
• Ability to remain calm while taking back to back calls
• Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
• Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
• Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
• Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
• Must possess the ability to remain poised in high stress situations
• Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
• Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
• Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
• You must first attend an orientation session
• Training/nesting spans across 8 days and is paid
• 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process (orientation and training is mandatory)
Orientation: Friday January 6, 2023 at 11:30am EST (45 minute session)
Training week 1: Monday January 9, 2023- Friday January 13, 2023 11:00am EST-5:30pm EST
Training week 2: Tuesday January 17, 2023- Thursday January 19, 2023 8am-5pm EST
(more information about the times of the 2nd week of training will be discussed in class)
*we are letting you know beforehand what a training schedule looks like
• $15.00 per hour
• We are paid biweekly via direct deposit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Agents must be available to work at least 20 hours per week within the hours of operation noted below
Hours of operation for the program
Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
• 20-25 hours per week are required (you select when you can work)
**6 HOURS WORKED ARE REQUIRED EVERY MONDAY**
• High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
• USB headset with microphone and mute button
• Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
• 8GB of RAM or higher
• A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
• A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a background check and a technical assessment of your PC performed by our tech team.
Currently, Apple computers (Mac laptop or desktop) and Chromebooks are not compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There are NEVER any fees associated with applying or working for Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK AT THIS TIME