The candidate will exhibit integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of C Lazy U to ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given professional, gracious service at all times. Also preform all aspects of the position with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role of cooks will be dependent on their skill set but will not be limited to:
• Follow directions from Executive Chef, CDC and Senior Sous, Stewarding Manager regarding daily duties and tasks.
• Understands the job at hand, including proper procedures of how to maintain and clean the machinery in use.
• Able to understand the chemicals being used as well as their purposes.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, periodic sweeping and mopping of floors, taking out trash and replacing bags as needed.
• Informing Chef/ Stewarding Manager of any equipment, tools or chemicals needed to perform job at hand.
• Be responsible for the care of plate ware, glassware, and flatware
• Must not place anything dirty, back on a shelf with finished cleaned items.
• Maintains all HACCP standard operating procedures.
• Ensures a clean & sanitary workstation, as well as enforcing C Lazy U sanitation standards throughout the facility.
• Must be able to follow schedule given.
• Must follow daily cleaning assignments based on procedure set by management, including deep cleaning.
• Other duties as directed
• Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
• Collaborates with team to create a culture and restaurant work environment based upon respect; fosters opportunities for team to learn, grow and develop their abilities.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Understanding of how a fine dining restaurant works
• Must be well groomed, maintain good hygiene, good posture and have required uniform.
• Must display the image set forth by the owner and restaurant philosophy.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.