Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? Gotcha is an innovative mobility and media company looking for motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join the team.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is a full-time, salaried position who will be the main Rider facing person at our Richmond, CA business front. You will be responsible for helping riders in person sign up for the system, educate them on how the system works, add funds to their accounts via check, credit/debit card, or cash, and distribute RFID devices in an orderly fashion.
You will also be responsible for solving rider inquiries and complaints via Zendesk. You will be accountable for rider satisfaction and building rider loyalty and retention.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious of recurring issues or consistent rider frustrations and be able to create reports about these issues and possible resolutions. Additionally, this position will be responsible for handling any inquiries that come in Spanish.
If you think you're a fit, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with The Gotcha Group, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
- Improves the rider experience, creates engaged riders and facilitates organic growth
- Takes ownership of riders’ issues and follows problems through to resolution
- Takes necessary initiative to learn about the rider process of renting a bike, scooter, trike, or starting a ride
- Able to make any rider feel comfortable with our system, no matter what their question or issue is and no matter the extremity
- Educates riders on systems and helps them understand processes of mobility share
- Work with Zendesk to manage Rider tickets in quick and efficient manner.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for the improvement of the rider experience and increased participation and revenue
- Able to converse with any Spanish Speaking Riders
- Work a flexible schedule including some weekends
- Sign riders up for Subscription plans, take payment, distribute RFID devices, and educate them on system information
- Able to properly open and close a store front
- 2+ years of work experience in customer service, preferably 2+ years’ experience in retail
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to think critically about rider issues, how to solve them, then come up with action plan about how to prevent similar issues in the future
- Ability to be not just friendly, but relatable and understanding as well
- Highly motivated and energetic; ability to be proactive and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
- Able to respond positively to customer and peer criticism and feedback
- Displays a dependable, strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees
- A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly).
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- The ability to love being at work every day!