Job Summary: Lead Oiler must have an understanding of all lead wire oiling processes used at Sierra Bullets. Lead Oil Operator is required to perform various preventive maintenance procedures on lead oiling and winding equipment
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Knowledge of measuring equipment, Calipers, Micrometers, etc.
2. Knowledge of decimals, and fractions.
3. Cross train as a Lead Press Operator.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Knowledge of lead contamination and good hygiene.
2. Close attention to detail work.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Able to keep accurate records for production and inventory purpose’s.
2. Able to perform tool and machine part adjustments.
3. Exhibit safe work practice and good housekeeping skills.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High school diploma/ GED or skilled trades
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Able to lift 80lbs. Pushing and Pulling 40lbs.
2. Able to stand, twist, bend for long periods of time.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Mechanical Background.
2. Manufacturing of some sort.
3. The ability to assist and fill in the duties of a Lead Press Operator.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
1. Able to pass fork truck certification.