The Creative Coordinator is responsible for gathering, generating, distributing, managing, tracking, communicating, and organizing creative projects and process with internal teams, vendors, and external partners for Figo.
You’re a multi-tasking, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, creative-minded coordinator who takes pride in being a person who gets things done with exceptional organizational skills. You are solutions-oriented and a tenacious problem solver. You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator. Your work ethic is strong, and your peers describe you as conscientious, diligent, resourceful, and a team contributor. Most of all, you are excited about being part of a dynamic creative team contributing to positive impact in the lives of pets and pet parents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend meetings with stakeholders to gather strategy, deliverables, and timelines to ensure teams are clearly briefed and ready for execution of project(s)
- Guide projects at inception through assembly of detailed creative briefs and assignments
- Develop and manage multiple project schedules and timelines, ensuring deadlines are tracking and adjusting as needed
- Support team leaders by maintaining awareness of bandwidth for team members
- Identify project issues or setbacks, communicating to stakeholders and managing resolution of roadblocks; highly adept at problem-solving
- Schedule and guide status meetings with teams to communicate updates, surface road blocks, and communicate next steps
- Route and track creative elements for approval by internal and external partners
- Coordinate ordering and tracking of projects that require external printers and manufacturers
- Assist in improving existing project management procedures
- Manage creative assets and project files via cloud storage for use of multiple parties
- Perform basic artwork manipulation using Adobe Creative Suite i.e., converting file types and color spaces, resizing, isolating elements, and creating new files, etc.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Works well with others and contributes to positive morale and spirit within the team.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work independently, under pressure, with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management, and willingness to give assistance to colleagues in other areas. Strong team player.
- Attentive: You focus on details and commit yourself to delivering quality work
- Independent: You are organized and reliable when delivering on deadlines
- Kind: You have a pleasant, friendly disposition, particularly when collaborating with others
- Competent: You know your way around digital tools and time-saving workflows
- Adaptive: You learn quickly and break down problems to determine solutions, even under pressure
- Flexible: You respond dynamically to emerging or changing requirements to achieve the best end product
- Versatile: You love working as part of a team, where everyone wears many hats
- Responsible: Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Advocate: You have a soft spot in your heart for pets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with and experience in managing complex creative projects and workflows
- Experience and knowledge of creative concepts and language
- Ability to effectively drive output in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- Mac OS proficiency
- Experience with Notion preferred
Our Technology Environment
- Creative Tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, other)
- Cloud-based business applications and file storage (OneDrive, Microsoft Office, other)
- Communication & Project Management Tools (Notion, Microsoft Teams, other)