Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
This full time role will be Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm EST or Monday - Friday 11:00am - 7:30pm EST. The shift will be confirmed prior to the first interview.
What You’ll Do:
The Whisker Product Specialist is empowered to provide a phenomenal customer experience via inbound calls to pet parents worldwide. The Product Specialist will answer customer questions and troubleshoot technical product inquires. You will leave a lasting impression by providing solutions in a quick, thoughtful and memorable way.
The Product Specialist provides “top notch” service to our Whisker customers, utilizing knowledge of products, processes and commonly used customer service concepts. The Product Specialist will communicate with our customers via phone support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Provides best in class customer service, solutions, and product information to our customers from inbound and outbound customer support phone platforms
- Manages inbound calls and customer communication within outlined KPI’s
- Contributes to the weekly team meetings
- Specializes in assisting customers troubleshoot their Litter-Robot and Feeder-Robot
- Offers customers technical support with our mobile app including on-boarding, connectivity concerns, etc.
- Internal Feedback: We look to our support team for insight into how customers feel about our products, what troubleshooting issues are trending, etc.
- Product improvements: You may be selected to work with our marketing and engineering teams to provide feedback on beta testing and product developments
- Team Collaboration: You will participate in devising unique solutions based on customer experience with how our products are used in their home environment all over the world
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with data entry and order entry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be a team player
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong computer skills including experience with spreadsheet, documents, word processing etc
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide a working atmosphere that is positive and productive
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
- Flexibility to work hours outside of shift and overtime when necessary
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.