Serving Snohomish County since 1981, Bridgeways is a 501c3 social enterprise that provides manufacturing services including sourcing, production, assembly, bonding, and wiring to companies of all sizes. Currently, Bridgeways has multiple positions open, including an Intermediate Level Mechanical Assembly Technician, Production Technician, and Electrical Technician.
SUMMARY of Intermediate Assembly Technician | Production Technician:
Performs intermediate level bench or line assembly operations and other related manufacturing processes to produce quality products in an ISO9001/AS9100 manufacturing setting. Works independently with access to job assistance as needed.
BENEFITS AND PAY RANGE:
Our benefit programs have been curated to provide employees with multiple options and comprehensive coverage including:
- Generous Paid time Off – New employees accrue up to 31 paid days off including 15 flexible use PTO days, 10 paid Holidays, 2 Personal days. Bridgeways also closes for the final week of the year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with medical premiums starting as low as $15/pay period. Our benefits start the 1st of the month after you are hired to prevent a break in coverage.
- 401K with employer matching after 90 days and immediate vesting.
- A robust Employee Assistance Plan. Program benefits include free counseling, retirement, financial planning and care provider services and resources.
- Optional voluntary life, accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance plans
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Intermediate Assembly Technician | Production Technician:
- Sets up and maintains a clean workstation as appropriate for assigned job duties
- Adheres to all safety guidelines including determining and proactive use of PPE.
- Self-checks work for quality and completes documentation accurately.
- Ability to review work order and technical drawings and understands the process requirements.
- Performs job duties within productivity expectations and customer's on time delivery and quality standard requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS of Intermediate Assembly Technician | Production Technician:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Preferred basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and email, with preferred ERP experience.
Education and/or Experience:
Ability to use simple hand tools, solvents, and other products skillfully and safely. Performs advanced level assignments that may include: drilling and riveting; bonding; closed hole tolerances and countersinking; basic wire harness layout, crimping; and advanced kitting operations. Ability to learn and remember how to do essential job duties with minimal retraining and understand requirements for producing high quality product consistently over time. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Able to hear, read, and comprehend basic instruction. Ability to communicate verbally and/or in writing using the English language as it relates to manufacturing procedures. Able to communicate questions and concerns.
Able to recognize, count, and sort sizes and shapes accurately. Able to accurately measure using scales for both weight and dimension. Able to perform basic math computations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Employee with be regularly required to sit and attend an operation for at least thirty-minute segments. May need to lift up to 40 lbs. To bend, stretch, and stand for two-hour segments of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
An employee in this position will work in a manufacturing setting. There may at times be odors from cleaning solvents and glues used in production. Noise level is considered moderate. Safety equipment will be provided when required for a specific task or job, including glasses, goggles, respirators, aprons, gloves, etc.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass Background check in accordance with Customer Guidelines and Requirements. Must be authorized to work in the United States.