Are you ready to scale your career with the beauty of the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorful Colorado as your backdrop? Glenwood Medical Associates seeks a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our family of providers. As part of the Provider team, you’ll perform comprehensive physical evaluations, and chronic care management follow up tailored to each patient. You are a valuable member of our patient’s care team where you can collaborate as necessary with our family medicine providers, ensuring each patient receives the care necessary to live well.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A current professional license in Colorado.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills – including strong judgment, professionalism and the ability to think on your feet, while delivering excellent patient care.
- Open to flexible hours to meet patient needs.
- Team player.
What We Offer:
- Excellent health coverage, including:
- Medical insurance (FSA and Health-Savings Account)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability – short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
- 401K up to 4% matching
- Paid time off (up to 184 hours a year)
- Competitive salary range, salary guarantee for the first year then a WRVU production based salary. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Continuing education
- Fully paid term life insurance
- Optional pet insurance
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter to GMAemployment@glenwoodmedical.com.
Conveniently located in Glenwood Springs and an option to practice in our New Castle office where housing is lower cost with no traffic.
GMA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum 2 years’ experience practicing within a primary care/family practice setting, DOT/FAA testing certified a plus as well as experience with the Medicare/ Workman's compensation insurance.
Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
Current and unrestricted state licensure
Qualified applicants should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and independence.