From Intake to Outcomes, CareMetx is dedicated to supporting the patient journey by providing hub services, innovative technology, and decision-making data to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device innovators.
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Under the general supervision of the Supervisor and Manager, the Data Entry Specialist provides exemplary service to multiple clients including product manufacturers, physician, patients, and internal customers. Contributes to the profitability of CareMetx by ensuring personal productivity and efficient use of material resources.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains effective systems to support the timely release of accurate information to diverse clients.
- Responsible for the intake of all programs specific correspondence including mail, inbound faxed documents.
- Logs information into appropriate database and triages all program specific mail to the appropriate reimbursement case advocate, reimbursement specialist and/or management team.
- Responsible for payer research and territory assignment management.
- May assist with inbound call volume as received.
- Distributes reports daily disseminating information to appropriate distribution vendors reimbursement case advocate, reimbursement specialist and/or management team.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and professional working relationship with associates and management.
- Complies with all appropriate program policies and procedures.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Typically receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Previous 1+ years of professional work experience in a customer service or healthcare environment.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong computer application skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible to new situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be flexible on schedule and hours
- Overtime may be required from time to time
- Must be willing to work weekends if required to meet company demands
CareMetx considers equivalent combinations of experience and education for most jobs. All candidates who believe they possess equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply.
At CareMetx we work hard, we believe in what we do, and we want to be a company that does right by our employees. Our niche industry is an integral player in getting specialty products and devices to the patients who need them by managing reimbursements for those products, identifying alternative funding when insurers do not pay, and providing clinical services.
CareMetx is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.