For over 25 years Axion Data Services has been an industry leader in providing data entry outsourcing services, data verification, and internet data research services to companies nationwide. Axion Data Services is a proud veteran-owned and operated U.S. based firm. Our workforce is made up of long-tenured, skilled and experienced data entry operators, project managers, and administrative professionals. Companies small and large rely on Axion Data Services for accurate, fast and secure data entry!
We are looking to hire a motivated Data Entry Operator to join our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for entering information into various proprietary computer systems, as well as partner portals, based on project requirements with a zero percent error rate. This is a part-time position (20+ hours per week) with the potential to increase to full-time (30+ hours per week) position. In this flexible position, you can decide when and where you work! Are you detailed oriented, and looking for a remote and flexible work environment? Then this is the job for you!
Description of responsibilities:
- Enter data from various sources into Axion database and/or client portals within project time limits
- Ensure appropriate turnaround time on all data entry
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Review and enter data in the appropriate format
- Proactively verify data for accuracy, and correct data where necessary
- Comply with security backups and regular information security checkups to ensure the safety of the database
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Communicate effectively with project managers as needed
As a part-time independent contractor, working 20+ hours per week, you will be self-employed and must provide your own equipment and resources to work. Here are a few independent contractor perks:
- Work a flexible schedule, anytime, 24/7
- Increase your monthly income!
- Strictly paid per piece/data entry; increase your hourly rate based on your production speed
- You are not an employee, and no taxes will be withheld from your paycheck
- You will be paid bi-weekly and direct deposit is required
Axion Data Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of data entry experience with a keystroke rate of 15,000 keystrokes per hour (equivalent to 50 words per minute) error free
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with using Windows (preferred) or a Mac computer
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Must have reliable high-speed broadband internet connection
- Must show proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office. Adept at quickly mastering new systems and technology.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, meticulous, practical & flexible.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Key skills and competencies:
- Computer skills and data entry
- Focus and attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure