Sacred Heart School in Sedalia MO is looking for a Part-Time Maintenance Custodian. This is an hourly position.
Please note: Group Insurance and Retirement Plan Eligibility are governed by plan documents.
REPORTS TO: Director of Facilities
TYPICAL WORK HOURS/DAYS OF WEEK
8am-1pm, Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintenance, minor repairs, painting, and safety at all parish and school
- Responsible for janitorial (cleaning) services at all parish and school buildings, including
- school, church, parish center, offices, and educational facilities.
- Maintain a maintenance schedule for all parish/school buildings.
- Perform ground maintenance and repairs, including lawn mowing, snow removal, etc.
- Provide preventive maintenance for all parish and school buildings, including plumbing,
- heating and cooling, electrical, and maintain records as necessary.
- Set up furniture and fixtures as essential for educational activities and other church-
- sponsored activities.
- Submit purchase orders to the president for approval of needed supplies and
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Facilities or President.
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Ability to schedule and produce work in a timely manner
- Prior building maintenance experience
- Verbal and written skills to communicate
- High level of discretion and integrity
- Knowledge and use of common hand tools and equipment
- Ability to be reached by cell phone