The Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be responsible for leading the technology strategy and IT operations of American Community Bank & Trust. The bank is looking for a candidate who stays up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry trends and who will use their expertise to help drive innovation and growth. The CTO will work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure that the organization is making the right technology investments and that its technology initiatives are aligned with the bank's overall strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have obtained a bachelor's degree in business or banking or have the equivalent combination of education and 7-10 years' related experience, preferably within a financial institution environment.
Manage Network, Servers, Business Continuity
- Evaluates and recommends hardware, software and network solutions. Provides technical expertise in the assessment of cost, benefit, and applicability of IT systems and network initiatives.
- Leads and implements IT related projects involving IT changes, conversions, and upgrades.
- Coordinates and often partners with MSP and systems applications personnel for software upgrades, releases, and patches.
- Responsible for managing annual disaster recovery testing and the department’s risk assessment and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
- Documents and maintains departmental policies and operational procedures.
- Monitors performance and maintains servers in IT Department and Bank/LPO locations; reviews server and SIEM logs and resolves events as required.
- Manages hardware and software inventory and ensures compliance with software license requirements.
- Oversees the overall configuration of PC workstations, printers, faxes, copiers, etc. and oversees end-user support and training.
- Maintains redundant connectivity for bank locations to all necessary data sources
Support Bankers Technology Needs
- Ensure bankers have the tools they need to be productive and efficient
- Collaborate with bankers to support client advocacy program.
- Evaluate banker feedback to measure and enhance the success of system continuity, usability, and purpose.
Manage IT Governance & Compliance
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Information Technology (IT) Team. Provides overall supervision of the team members and provides oversight of the team activities in systems and network administration and support. Assigns duties; establishes performance standards; conducts performance management; conducts training; and provides staffing, training, and development recommendations.
- Implements and oversees data protection processes. Enforces bank’s information security policy.
- Collaborates with the Bank’s Chief Operations Officer to coordinate the IT Department regulatory and audit examinations. Prepares and handles all phases of the department’s audits performed by state and federal bank regulatory examiners and internal auditors.
- Minimizes the bank's risk exposure by ensuring staff compliance with established policies and procedures, internal controls and legal and regulatory guidelines. Maintains and updates the department’s procedure manual. Keeps current on regulations and legislation that directly affect the bank’s IT environment.
- Performs and manages on-going information security risk assessments. Monitors compliance with information security policies.
- Make recommendations for latest information in security technologies and measures against threats to information or privacy.
Provide support for all technology related client initiatives.
- Advocates for growth in technology to implement a better bank and client experience.
- Manages our solution mapping while engaging our bankers/clients to determine their needs.
- Leverage technology to support our overall strategic plan for deposit/loan growth.
ACBT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.