Superior Support Resources, Inc. (SSR), an award-winning technology services provider, is growing and adding to our team! We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our leadership team and help us grow to the next level.
If you thrive in working on a variety of daily tasks in a rapidly changing environment, this job may be for you. The Sales Manager directs and coordinates the activities of the department while maintaining functional sales responsibilities. This person will focus on Business Development, Sales Leadership and Vendor Relationship Management.
• Responsible for Business Development including hands on sales activities.
• Partner with SSR President to develop sales objectives, processes/procedures, and sales programs targeting alignment with customer and prospect needs.
• Direct and participate in developing, motivating, and training an effective sales force to market company services. Current team consist of 2 Account Executive and 3 Inside Sales Representatives.
• Develop strategic plan with Marketing, Field Engineering, Network Operations, Application Development and the Customer Service Team to focus on business growth and development.
• Collaborate with vendor partners to identify business opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, sales, marketing or related
• 5+ years’ experience in Technical Consulting or other consulting business preferred
• Management experience required
• Strong ability to generate leads and new business revenue
• Ability to cultivate referral sources
• Strong business acumen with integrity and ethical behavior
• Highly self-motivated, positive, and passionate about technology and client service with the ability to network and consult
• Detail-oriented with a high level sense of urgency
• Ability to work within a highly technical team to drive client results
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and ability to establish relationships with management and C-level executives
WHY WORK AT SSR:
Join a dedicated, effective team of IT and business professionals at SSR. We build culture and resources around the people that fuel our success. With diverse clients in numerous industries, SSR offers a variety of opportunities to make a difference and get results.
Our Team Enjoys Working at SSR for a Number of Reasons:
• Opportunities for Growth – we encourage our employees to expand their capabilities
• Team Environment – we support each other by sharing knowledge and resources
• Effective Leadership – our leadership takes an active role and supports the team
• Work/Life Balance – we provide flexibility so you can manage life outside of work
• Valued Roles – everyone is important and has a part in moving the company forward
SSR Provides a Full Benefit Package, Including:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Funds
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• SSR Share Bonus (Paid Quarterly)
• Health Club Stipend
• Training and Development
Apply today for an opportunity to expand your skills, experience, and achievements and take your career to the next level.