Superior Support Resources, Inc. (SSR), an award-winning technology services provider, is growing and seeking a Systems Engineer. As an SSR Engineer you will work with small and medium-sized organizations throughout SE Wisconsin performing system analysis, designing, re-engineering and developing technical solutions for our clients’ business needs. This role will often physically install, configure, support and integrate networks, network applications and business systems. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, helping a wide variety of clients with an opportunity to work with many different technologies.
Technical & Education Requirements:
• 3+ years in a consultative engineering role (this is a minimum requirement as we are looking to add multiple engineers mid-Senior level)
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
• Preferred candidate will also hold certifications in one or more of the following: Microsoft, Azure, Cisco and/or VMware
• Virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
• Knowledge of various backup technologies including Arcserve and Datto
• Experience in a variety of networking technologies such as Meraki, Cisco/Cisco Voice, Fortinet, SonicWALL, HPE, etc.
• Microsoft Office 365, Azure, AWS, Cloud Technologies
• Enterprise storage technologies: SAN, ISCSI, NFS, Hyper-Converged solutions
• Installation, configuration and strong technical troubleshooting of various hardware and software.
• Wireless technologies
• Network Security
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft SQL design and configuration
Required Soft Skills:
• Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technology to non-technical users as well as work within a team atmosphere
• Ability to work efficiently to meet expected deadlines
• Ability to manage projects and other team member responsibilities in a project
• Must have good documentation skills and business acumen
Why Work at SSR:
Join a dedicated, effective team of IT and business professionals at SSR. We build culture and resources around the people that fuel our success. With diverse clients in numerous industries, SSR offers a variety of opportunities to make a difference and drive results.
Our team enjoys working at SSR for a number of reasons:
• Opportunities for growth – we encourage our employees to expand their capabilities
• Team environment – we support each other by sharing knowledge and resources
• Effective leadership – our leadership takes an active role and supports the team
• Work/life balance – we provide flexibility so you can manage life outside of work
• Valued roles – everyone is important and has a part in moving the company forward
SSR provides a full benefit package, including:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Club Stipend
• Training and Development
• SSR Share Bonus (paid quarterly)
Apply today for an opportunity to expand your skills, experience, and achievements and take your career to the next level.
Learn more at: www.ssrtotalit.com/careers