Responsible for servicing stores in assigned territory, reconciling inventory, taking orders and merchandising product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must work weekend shifts as well as be available to work other shifts/routes as needed
• Builds and maintains relationships with key store personnel.
• Is familiar with the ordering process and all that it entails; effectively using the handheld and efficiently transmitting orders daily.
• Builds and maintains product displays in accordance with standards.
• Packs out and merchandises product, maintaining appropriate product level on shelves and displays, and in cooler and cold box.
• Verifies that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement including fronting, facing and rotating product.
• Maintains a back room that is organized and rotated according to NDI standards; keeps pallets shrink wrapped per store request.
• Monitors damaged product and arranges for return and credit. Monitors AB pallets to be picked up by driver.
• Responds to customer service issues, effectively handling complaints and requests.
• Updates management daily regarding store activities.
• Maintains and updates all required surveys and reports in a timely manner.
• Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices to prevent injuries or damage.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills: articulate, respectful and friendly
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to handle special requests and to work independently
• Is familiar with the complete NDI portfolio, including all brands, packages, and pricing
• Maintains product/industry knowledge
• Computer literate
• Ability to perform basic math functions
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior merchandising experience preferred
• Sales negotiation experience a plus
• Must use personal vehicle and possess ability to drive up to 50% of the time, valid driver’s license and auto insurance, and driving record compliant with company standards.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 100 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• Frequent sitting and standing, walking, using hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.