Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated QA Automation Engineer with at least one year of experience with Cypress to work with our team to create award winning products for our clients.. The role will focus on planning and executing automated tests, including but not limited to functional, integration, smoke, and regression tests.
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile/Scrum engineering environment and delivering incremental product software with high quality.
- Participate in key planning meetings and proactively provide inputs to identify quality issues, testing needs, and project risks early.
- Define Test Strategies and Create Test Plans.
- Maintain regression suites as well as develop tests for enhancements.
- Provide a Best Practice approach in developing tests for enhancements and product bug fixes.
- Work closely with product management and QA Automation Team to provide support in building the automated suite.
- Manage multiple test cycles such as regression, Load Testing, Performance Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT) and End-to-end (E2E) in parallel across multiple products.
- Comfortable with assisting others on the team with how to use the tools for automation.
- 5+ years of automated software testing
- Experience with testing API Endpoints using Postman.
- 1+ years of building or maintaining Cypress tests and frameworks required
- 3+ years of API testing with Postman, Jmeter, Blazemeter.
- Experience testing various authentication methods
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field preferred
This role is 100% remote eligible with the exception of 2-4 in person events annually.