Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
ClassLink is an industry-leading edtech company providing a comprehensive suite of Single Sign-On (SSO), identity and access management, and analytics solutions designed for K-12 schools and colleges. Our mission is to revolutionize the way students, teachers, and administrators access and utilize educational resources.
ClassLink is looking for a Sales Engineer to partner with our Sales team to introduce, evangelize, and advocate ClassLink to new K-12 school districts.
- Assist Sales team during the sales process, providing subject matter expertise on technical integrations, product implementation, and best practices
- Attend conferences to drive new sales initiatives and gather customer feedback for product development
- Serve as a liaison between Sales team and Product Development, collaborating with the Product Development team, attending development meetings, and providing relevant feedback to influence future development roadmap
- Provide updates to Sales team on product development, updates, and initiatives
- Deliver training and guidance to Sales team on new product development, best practices, and support Sales efforts with product knowledge
- Actively seek ways to improve product functionality, performance, and suitability for K-12 students, faculty, and staff
- K-12 Education or Higher Education Experience is strongly preferred
- Strong technical background in Identity Management, Rostering, and SIS products, and technologies like SQL, REST APIs, and system integrations
- Hands on knowledge of ClassLink products is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering or strong experience in computers and networking are needed.
1. Competitive salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package.
2. Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the ed-tech industry.
3. Collaborative and supportive work environment with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
4. The chance to make a meaningful, lasting impact on the lives of students, educators, and administrators across the globe.
Are you passionate about edtech and eager to make a difference in the world of education? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now with your resume and cover letter to become a key player in shaping the future of education at ClassLink.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead