This position is responsible for the safe operation of power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize and stage beer and non-alc orders for delivery.
Duties will include; but, are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operating power jack, selects product using voice-picking headset and stacks onto pallet;
• Stages pallets in various configurations (1) block; (2) staircase: (3) vertical (chimney/straight up)
depending on load, products, or instructions;
• Transports materials and items from CEW and other warehouse areas to loading dock or to other designated area;
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated warehouse areas.
• Minimum weekly selecting average of 260 cases per hour.
• Mandatory Overtime (MOT) there may be instances that require working past regularly scheduled hours, there will be exceptions made for family/personal appointments.
• Complete daily work assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Support a positive and productive work environment by being respectful, civil and helpful.
• Meet Attendance Policy expectations.
• Wear appropriate and approved clothing/uniform.
• Attend staff and other mandatory meetings/trainings, as required/per policy.
• Understands and observes all safety rules and practices to prevent injuries and/or damage.
• Adhere to all Company rules, policies, procedures and expectations.
• Minimum 18 years old.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of experience in Warehouse environment preferred.
• Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy.
• Knowledge of all NDI beer and non-alc products, packages and their location; ability to differentiate between packages such as 12 packs, suitcases etc.
• Knowledge of Anheuser-Busch [A-B] Code System; Must be able to locate and read codes on all
A-B packages; Must be able to read code boards and code books; Should be familiar with the
coding system for all non A-B beer products.
• Prior pallet jack or forklift experience preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet goals
• Able to understand English and speak clearly in order to use the voice-picking headset system.
Physical Demands/Work Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
• Regularly use hands to handle or feel; reach forward and overhead with hands and arms; and talk or hear;
• Regularly lift and/or carry and push/pull 75 pounds;
• Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl;
• Frequently sit, climb or balance.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: (will use this section to highlight environmental exposures)
• Frequent exposure to cold / heat / weather
• Frequent exposure to wet, slippery surfaces
• Noise level: moderate to frequent exposure to loud, unexpected beeping of equipment and sound system
• Moderate to High stress experienced based upon seasonal demands