KongBasileConsulting (KBC) is a finance and accounting firm focusing on servicing VC backed technology start-ups. Our team and clients are primarily based in the San Francisco Bay Area; however, we also service clients in Southern California, New York, Seattle, and Austin.
We are a team of hardworking professionals who desire to guide our clients in the start-up community to achieve sustainable growth and profitability. To serve this mission, we are seeking motivated and knowledgeable finance & accounting professionals, who can provide our clients with the financial information they need to make key decisions for their company’s success.
Working both remotely and from client sites, this position will report to an Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have meaningful experience in accounting, finance and/or consulting, and have a great attitude and enthusiasm to meet goals in a high-growth organization.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business and accounting operations
- Play an integral role in the monthly financial close process by preparing and reviewing account reconciliations as well as analyzing data and journal entries
- Prepare/analyze the financial close package which (can) include financial statements, budget vs. actual analysis, forecast, and reporting for the Board of Directors
- Support the day-to-day finance operations of the client; including activities such as invoicing customers, reviewing A/P and expense reports, corresponding with vendors and contractors, assisting client employees with on/off-boarding and payroll questions
- Support the client’s operations to grow and scale by participating in automation, process enhancement and system implementation initiatives
- Facilitate relationships with and fulfill compliance requests from investors, banks, tax accountants, and external auditors
- Support the client, Accounting Manager, and other team members with various analyses and ad hoc projects
- Train and supervise Accounting Staff to meet KBC’s quality standards and client expectations