Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment, and inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
2. Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
3. Perform various types of equipment and building repairs using skills that include thorough mechanical knowledge, and basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hydraulic skills.
4. Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
5. Lead the diagnosis of equipment issues to determine root cause of problem and determine the most cost effective and efficient corrective action.
6. Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
7. Lead contact with outside contractors and services called in for technical repairs
8. Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness
9. Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
10. Perform other assigned tasks as directed by management
11. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Working Relationships: Works closely with Quality and other production employees
Qualifications and Experience: 2 Years of experience in a production facility
Skills & Abilities:
• Able to do repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities
• Safe work attitude
• Team oriented
Required Education and Experience
2 Year Degree or Technical Certification
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.