Rock Valley Credit Union is a forward-thinking financial institution focused on innovative technology, while maintaining our mission of Educate.Relate.Serve.Grow. We are recruiting for a Digital Specialist to enhance our Members’ experience through an Interactive Video System.
Where you’ll be working
You’ll be at our awesome Machesney Park location!
Why you’ll love it here
Rock Valley Credit Union has created a culture where you are valued and can make a positive IMPACT on your team, our members and the community. Here are some things we like and hope you will too:
• Flexible and casual work environment
• Fun employee-coordinated activities
• Employee recognition and incentive programs
• Close to the beach (well, maybe not, but we aren’t far from the Rock River!)
Who you'll be collaborating with
Your future teammates are positive, adaptable, collaborative, passionate about their work, but also know how to have fun.
What you should know about your role
The Digital Specialist is responsible for making every member feel like a VIP. You will provide assistance through an interactive video system and assist with phone inquiries and online activities.
What you'll be working on
• Meeting member needs promptly and professionally
• Interacting with members through online chat
• Forming and enhancing member relationships
• Making sure all our members know about all our products and services
• Continuously providing members with financial education
• Being a product knowledge guru!
You’re a ROCKSTAR for this role if
• You have awesome written and verbal communication skills
• You are comfortable being on camera
• You love setting and meeting goals
• You multi-task like a pro
• You are a problem-solving Ninja!
Other things to know
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar field preferred but not required
• Financial institution experience would be cool but also not required
• Bilingual in Spanish is beneficial
• This is a full-time position
• The pay range for this position is $14-$18 hour
• Complete the application
• Take our online assessment (allow about 45 minutes in a quiet space with no distractions)
• Sit back and relax while we review all potential future Rockstar applications!