WHO WE ARE: Dominion Voting Systems is a technology company that develops and supports elections systems for government customers in the United States, Canada, and abroad. We have set ourselves apart with a commitment to customer service, transparency, and innovative technology. We are a fast-paced, results-driven organization, and we have been listed as one of Deloitte’s 50 fastest growing firms!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM: We are committed to providing a positive, casual, and flexible work environment focused on team-work, innovation, work-life balance, and promoting from within. We offer comprehensive compensation packages that include competitive salaries, bonus incentives, company paid benefits, retirement matching, and support for training & continuing education.
Position Summary: Responsible for quality assurance of DVS products. Ensure that products and services comply with all regulations and required functionality; verifies that all products and services either meet or exceed the requirements specified by the customers and guaranteed by the company.
- Set up, install and configure test equipment and testbeds
- Assist with System Test plan and coverage based on release content
- Design, write, maintain, and execute automated and manual test cases, test scenarios, and test scripts including regression tests, functional tests, and data tests.
- Design and perform load and performance testing through a combination of automated and manual tests
- Create test processes for new and existing software products
- Define and evaluate test automation strategies
- Encourage adoption of automation best practices throughout the Scrum agile-based, software development life-cycle
- Work with the development team to resolve software bugs/defects
- Generate and report on test metrics
- Four-year degree from an accredited university in a technical field
- 0-3 years of experience. A Master’s degree may be substituted for 1-year experience.
- 0-3 years of experience working in a team using Agile Development methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with software tools such as Jira, Selenium, TestComplete, SpiraTeam and other test automation and management platforms
- Experience with testing web and mobile (Android or iOS) software applications
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (white vs. black-box test work, system vs. functional)
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process
- Detail-oriented and problem solver
- Advanced level English language communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of software programs
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify potential solutions and preventive measures.
Prolonged activity occurs while sitting at a desk at the computer/phone. There may be intermittent physical activity including walking and standing.
This position is typically in an office environment with ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in an office environment.
Dominion Voting Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.