Job Summary: A Case Manager provides advocacy, support, and referral information, to identify and build upon strengths and develop strategies to address barriers and concerns identified through the assessment process.
This position is Full-time 40 hours, Non-exempt, located in Renton WA.
REPORTS TO: Lead Case Manager
Our new Case Manager will enjoy the following pay and benefits:
- $18-$20 per hour depending on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with matching employer contribution
- 10 days of vacation
- 12 days of paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- Generous sick-leave
A Case Manager’s responsibilities are:
- Provide case management demonstrating a trauma informed, client driven, strength based, and team approach in philosophy of care.
- Assist residents with health, employment, educational/vocational and permanent housing goals by checking in with them at least every 21 days.
- Provide resources and advocacy for families, women, men and couples experiencing homelessness.
- Help maintain a healthy, alcohol/drug free environment.
- Assist Entry Supervisor with screening and interviewing of clients.
- Conduct crisis intervention and resource calls.
- Participate in interventions and voluntary/involuntary terminations.
- Update client database tracking system (ETO) and client case notes in a timely manner (within 2 weeks).
- Maintain contact with agencies and with community resources that provide VH referrals for housing and employment.
- Participate in weekly supervision and staff meetings.
- Participate in regularly scheduled apartment inspections.
- Complete housing authority paperwork and provide reports.
- Help organize and implement community meetings, resident classes and family events.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned or required.