The Bleeding & Clotting Disorders Institute, the only Federally Recognized Center of Excellence south of Chicago, is adding a Staff Hematologist to our growing team. BCDI provides superior, patient-focused, compassionate care to our patients. To accomplish this, we need team members with passion, talent and commitment. We’re in this together, working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. We are looking for a candidate who brings their passion for medicine to our dynamic and diverse team. From patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the forefront of treatment and research in bleeding and clotting disorders. We welcome you to take advantage of all we have to offer.
About Bleeding & Clotting Disorders Institute (BCDI):
Located in the beautiful river city of Peoria, Illinois, BCDI’s mission is to provide integrated, family-oriented care, treatment and education for persons with bleeding, blood clotting and other blood disorders. Our passion for our patients is what sets us apart. Our multidisciplinary team approach at BCDI collaboratively treats the whole person by addressing the various factors that play a role in treatment, including physical, emotional, psychological, educational, financial, and vocational factors. This collaboration between professionals results in the best care possible for our patients.
We Offer a Competitive Compensation Package:
- Employer paid health insurance and affordable vision and dental insurances.
- Flex Spending Account with employer match.
- Dependent Care Assistance.
- 401(k): BCDI matches 50% on the first 10% of salary invested.
- Generous PTO package.
- 120 WFH hours annually
Salary Range for this Position is: $190,000 - $210,000
- Licensed in the State of Illinois.
- Board certified or eligible for Board Certification at the time of hire. Be board certified within one year of hire.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency and State of Illinois for prescribing of narcotics.
- Willingness to treat both pediatric and adult patients.