Job Title: Packaging Inspector
Job Summary: Inspector must have a thorough understanding of all visual quality inspection requirements for all Sierra bullets. Basic computer skills required for product reporting, labeling and inventory. Inspector must exhibit safe work practices and good housekeeping skills. Perform other duties required by supervisor.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Understanding of visual details when inspecting.
2. Close attention to detail work.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Basic computer skills.
2. Knowledge of decimals, fraction, weight in grains.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Maintain accurate packaging and inspection records.
2. The understanding of counting and labeling.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High School diploma/GED.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Frequently lift 5 lbs., intermittent lift/ push 8 lbs. Intermittent 30 lbs.
2. Standing/Siting for long periods at a time.
3. Ability to look through magnified glass for long periods at a time.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
1. Ability to operate electric floor jack.
Exempt _____ Non-Exempt _____
This company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.