At Optimus Steel, we are looking for team members who are seeking to grow professionally and personally, individuals who will embrace the passion of our company, which is to Strive for Perfection in Everything We Do. We are committed to investing in and challenging every Optimus team member to achieve their professional goals, to grow individually and help us as Optimus continue to expand our capabilities, capacities and footprint. As we expand, challenging work opportunities will arise. We will need the right type of talented and skilled professionals to drive the growth of our company.
Responsible for the implementation of capital investment projects, ensuring the achievement of the scope, budget and performance defined in the technical studies for civil engineering designs, from the conceptual to the detail engineering phases, calculation, drawings, material list, preparation of specifications to contract servicer for purchase, Installation, and construction.
Planning the civil engineering work, support site installation and erection activities, follow up engineering and construction contractors.
- Coordinate basic and detailed Civil designs, including calculation, material specification, selection, drawings, and material lists.
- Support for site installation and erection activities.
- Participate actively in the Engineering tasks.
- Plan and Follow-up the Civil Engineering activities.
- Prepare and follow-up budget for Civil projects.
- Take part in the preparation and execution of the Engineering action plan.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Capital Projects Plan.
- Develop technical studies of feasibility for capital Projects.
- Coordinate the projects implementation.
- Lead project implementation teams under own responsibility.
- Guarantee that the budget, schedule, quality, and scope goals are met.
- Guarantee that the investment is implemented according to the Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Guarantee the performance of the implemented investment.
- BS Civil Engineering
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of the Civil and Steel Structures systems for industrial plants, roads, drainage systems, soil engineering.
- Experience in civil engineering related design, specification, selection, and design of material and support the construction and installation process, in Industrial Plants.
- Knowledge of IT tools used in Engineering, as AutoCAD, Office, Civil and Structural design Software
- Knowledge of the steel-making process.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management.
- Experience in contract management
- Knowledge of IT tools used in Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Engineering and Utilities projects.
- Focused on achieving results
- Team Leadership
- Customer oriented
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to negotiate
Wages & Benefits
Optimus Steel has a competitive benefit package.
Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care FSA
401K, Company match
Basic Life/Accident Insurance
Employee Assistance Program