Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a DevOps engineer? Are you looking for some excitement in your work day, career advancement opportunities and a virtue-centered work culture? Let’s chat and see if we are a good match!
The Opportunity: VSO is looking for challenge-seeking developers to take part in projects for customer solutions.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for the AWS DevOps Engineer has 3-8 years of experience of industry experience, 2-4 years AWS DevOps experience and a combination of these qualifications and skills.
- Experience in developing system designs
- Experience in a cloud architecture and tooling
- Good technical depth and understanding in a few tools - especially the ones required for this engagement
- Great communicate skills and good with concepts
- Can write code for automation, has various good examples
- DevOps (Code* tools)
- API Gateway
- DynamoDB (though possibly moving to PostgreSQL)
- GraphQL (i.e. AppSync)
- Front-end React.js
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO: VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers