As an FX Personal Trainer, your career will focus on both maximizing your personal growth and your clients’ performance. With the support of your manager and teammates you will be held accountable to continue and develop your skill-sets on programming, consultations, nutrition, biomechanics, financial planning and client retention. Your goal is to provide an exceptional experience to your guests through your continued knowledge, growth, and the constant evolution of the FX Fitness services.
Skills and Experience
- Desire to transform lives through fitness education
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Able to adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to bring energy and deliver an exceptional training experience for all clients
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination as a condition of employment due to our affiliation with THR.
Licenses and Certifications (Required)
- One of the following: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM); American Council on Exercise (ACE); National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA); and/or National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM)
- CPR/AED Certification