REVELxp is looking for an eager and revenue-minded individual. As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales and guest relationships across multiple partnerships. As part of this position, the Account Executive will receive best-in-class sales training that has been developed and implemented with success across multiple sales teams. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Sell hospitality packages and events to current and new guests for partners across the nation
- Provide a high level of service that enhances a guest’s overall experience
- Contact area businesses and individuals using a defined multi-touchpoint program to foster the greatest opportunity for engagement
- Achieve and exceed weekly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Account Executive and leadership team
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Become proficient in Salesforce as a national CRM system to track and report on all sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.