Job Title: Community Engagement Team Lead
Location: LPCPL Exchange
Reports To: Community Engagement Manager
Starting Pay: $11.85/hour
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Support the educational and maker initiatives of LPCPL as part of the Community Engagement Team with a focus on day to day operation of the Exchange and Mobile Classroom.
- Applies LPCPL’s customer service standards (courtesy, professionalism, attitude, safety, quality)
- Works with team to plan, conduct, and promote library classes and events
- Provides first point of contact for customers and in person requests for assistance
- Works on opening and closing teams as assigned.
- Drives Mobile Classroom to schools and various community locations for instructional purposes
- Leads projects as assigned
- Maintains customer accounts
- Participates in routine basic maintenance of equipment and vehicle
- Manages reservations for use of spaces and equipment
- Performs duties required for set up, clean up, and resupply for classes and events.
- Inventories and maintains the various toolkits and workstations in the Maker Lab
- Assists with training and coordinating volunteers and interns
- Performs safety and mechanical inspections as required
- Applies Code of Conduct policy consistently with all customers
- Abides by established policies and procedures