Aviation company in Miami is looking for a full time, hardworking and motivated individual to join our Quality team.
- Develops methods and write detailed instructions for inspection processes. Direct involvement with maintaining FAA and AS9100 standards and other quality accreditations.
- Use standard electrical and mechanical measurement devices
- Document inspections
- Use MS Office products to update test and inspection documents, reports, charts, checklists and databases
- Maintain and inspect repair station to FAA regulatory guidelines.
- Align process documentation with process capabilities. Analyze and implement customer requirements into existing systems and processes. Coordinates the calibration of equipment and the ordering of testers, gauges, and equipment to support product acceptance
- Maintain our technical library, ensuring all component maintenance manuals are within revision along with all Air worthy directives, service bulletins, etc.
- Will be assisting with creating and implementation of corrective action reports, addendums to manuals, trainings through the facility.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Minimum of 2-years in quality assurance, aerospace quality control inspection
- Advanced knowledge of inspection techniques and instruments.
- Read, interpret and support development of engineering drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft office, word and Excel.
- The review of all traceable parts to sources 121, 129, 145, 135, and OEM’s
- Knowledge and understanding of FAR (Federal Aviation Regulations)
- Experience is acceptable but not a requirement as the company is willing to provide OJT
- Requires training in inspection techniques and principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to convey accurate notes and messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we are following CDC recommendations in order to keep a safe working environment.