Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Cloud Engineer? Let’s chat and see if we are a good match!
The Opportunity: VSO is looking for challenge-seeking Cloud Engineers to be a part of a migration project using AWS technologies and multiple languages. This position would work well for engineers specializing in DevOps for AWS services using cloud formation templates with deep knowledge in Jenkins and developing pipeline as code and end to end DevOps lifecycle process for AWS deployments. This project includes designing, building, deploying, and owning a service catalog based on a list of products. You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and making available appropriate AWS native services and AWS Marketplace products for client development groups
- Ensuring services adhere to Well Architected Framework principles
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for this position is:
- has hands-on experience developing AWS-based services using Python
- has hands-on experience with AWS services such as IAM, CloudFormation, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, AWS EventBridge, CI/CD pipelines
- has experience with deployment into AWS Service Catalog
- experience with Terraform, Jenkins and GitLab
- Able to work 100% remote
- Able to work EST business hours (8:30am-5:30pm)
- Must have current AWS Certifications (AWS Sys Ops Admin, DevOps Pro)
- Must have a specialization in DevOps for AWS services using cloud formation templates and developing pipeline as code and end to end DevOps lifecycle process for AWS deployments
- Must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO: VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers