No aviation experience? No problem! If you’re looking to start your career in aviation, ACI Jet is the place for you. Whether you want to be a pilot, a mechanic, or just learn about FBO Management, ACI Jet is the first easy step you can take today!
ACI Jet: Your new beginning. "Aviators Doing Aviation" is more than a trademark; it's at the core of what we do. We inspire our team members and our communities to love aircraft and the beauty of flight, and to become prominent members of the very tightly-knit aviation community. ACI Jet unlocks a world of opportunities to further your aviation hobby or career. If you have what it takes to work for us, we'll work for you.
About the Position
The Aircraft Ground Support (Line Service Technician) position is responsible for performing all aircraft ground support and ramp services to private aircraft arriving and departing John Wayne Airport. Aircraft Ground Support performs their duties in a fast-paced environment. Technicians are expected to maintain a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jet’s employees, vendors, and clients while performing their duties.
Reports directly to the Aircraft Ground Support Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Provide aircraft services such as fueling, marshaling, towing, lavatory, potable water, and other aircraft ground support services
- Work alongside other team members to coordinate ramp operations for arriving and departing general aviation aircraft
- Ensures that all compliance and quality checks on equipment and inventory are completed within the allotted time frames
- Ensures ACI Jet clients receive exceptional service and strive to exceed client expectations
- Deliver fuel, car, and other services as required by the client in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Work as part of a team to safely and completely fulfill all duties and responsibilities
- Ensure on-time arrival to all scheduled shifts, dressed in uniform, and ready to perform required duties
- Assist in managing ACI Jet’s fuel quality control program
- Assist in maintaining all company equipment
- Ensures all ACI Jet client requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI Jet’s SQMS program
- Health Insurance
- 100% employee coverage - select from multiple plan types
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k after the first year
- Long-term Disability Coverage
- Employee Flying Club
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
Pay Rate: $16.50 to $21.00 /hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently, in a high-stress and fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated and organized.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, sit, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer-centric outlook
- Proactive and productive
- Strong sense for safety and situational awareness
- Prior line service or aviation industry experience.
- Prior aviation fuel quality control experience.
- Equipment maintenance